If you are tired of constantly having to call customer service for simple answers regarding your account, we have the solution for you:
NOW Power offers Interactive Texting!
Have a simple question for Now Power? We’ve got an easy way to communicate with our customer service team: interactive texting. You’ll get the information you need and you’ll get it fast!
Send your text message to ‘61959’ and get an immediate response from a LIVE customer service agent. Using this method, there’s no more waiting on hold!
*Message and data rates may apply.
**See Terms and Conditions below.
Get more with Now Power, including customer service using fast and easy text messaging. When you need to talk or write an extended message, no problem. Call Customer Service at 844-699-7697 or e-mail us at [email protected].
**Now Power- Short Code 61959
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text START to sign up for alerts from your leading Energy Provider, Now Power! Message and data rates may apply. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 61959. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 61959. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected].
- Supported carrier: Metro PCS
- *Message and data rates may apply.